Immunox Therapy uses a revolutionary autologous activated Natural Killer (NK) Cells for improving and boosting your immune system. This treatment can be useful in detecting and controlling early signs of cancer, to fight against cancer as well as prevent recurrence and spread of cancer.
What Is Natural Killer (NK) Cells
Natural Killer cells are a type of white blood cells (lymphocyte) and has the ability to recognise and kill stressed cells in the absence of antibodies and major histocompatibility complex (MHC), allowing for a much faster immune reaction.
They were named “natural killers” because of the notion that they do not require activation to kill cells that are missing “self” markers of MHC 1. This role is especially important because harmful cells that are missing MHC 1 markers cannot be detected and destroyed by other immune cells, such as T lymphocyte cells.
What are NK Cells role?
Natural Killer cells play an important role in maintaining acquired and innate immunity:
- Has the ability to kill cells infected with viruses by blocking the replication of viruses and fight against autoimmune cells.
- NK Cells regulate the inflammatory homeostasis and remove senescent cells (aged or dysfunctional cells) and pathogens from the body, whilst protecting the normal cells.
- Has the ability to reverse ageing, thereby improving your biological age.
- NK Cells are best known for killing virally infected cells, detecting and controlling early signs of cancer and markedly improving your immunity.
Benefits of Immunox therapy
- It will boost your immune system
- Help minimise the risk of cancer
- It will improve the quality of your sleep
- You will improve your stamina and raise your energy level
- It enhances and maintains your vitality
- It will help defends your body against infections
- Prevents disease and illness.
Should you be interested in Immunox Therapy our doctor will evaluate, assess and review your medical records to determine whether this treatment is suitable for you.