Stem cells are cells with the ability to divide or renew themselves and to give rise to specialised cells. It is well known that as we age, these cells become less active and will eventually die. Enhancing stem cells can rejuvenate, revitalise and treat your vital organs, arteries, joints and skin.
Regenox therapy is an exciting new form of regenerative and preventive medicine that uses the healing power of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) to stimulate the repairing response of our ageing, diseased or injured tissues. These cells are derived from potent allogeneic human umbilical cord. These cells have regenerative and healing properties and are considered to be one of the most effective and safest methods of allogeneic treatment.
When infused into your body Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) have a high viability rate of close to 100% hence, a high chance of successfully replacing the dying cells.
Regenox therapy are useful in the following:
- Restoration of organ function
- Revitalisation of the immune system
- Regeneration of the cells for anti-ageing effects
- Reduction in fatigue by recharging energy and enhancing stamina
- Improvement muscular strength.
- Refreshed memory & mental acuity, reducing symptoms such as forgetfulness, lack of concentration, anxiety and depression.
- Restoration of knee cartilage integrity.
- Rejuvenation of the skin and treatment of various skin diseases.
- Improvement in the hair quality.
- Reduction in post-menopausal symptoms
- Rekindling libido & improvement in impotence & erectile dysfunction
- Slowing of degenerative diseases.
- Improvement in neurodegenerative diseases.
- Redefining sleep experience & quality.
- Reduction in bone & joint pain.
- Improvement in autoimmune diseases.
- Reduction in age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Over-all firmer skin and younger appearance
Regenox Therapy is designed according to patient’s requirement/needs. Should you be interested in the therapy our team of doctors and scientists will evaluate, assess and review your medical records to determine whether this treatment is suitable for you.